HP Envy photo 6234 Wireless Setup
- Let’s have a glance over HP Envy Photo 6234 Wireless Printer.
- About Envy Photo 6234 series, HP Envy photo 6234 All-in-one printer is one of the fastest-selling models in the market.
- HP Envy photo 6234 has got user-friendly features to comfort the user from where they stay.
- How do I connect my Envy photo 6234 to WIFI?
- How do I reset my Envy photo 6234 wireless?
- How do I install my Envy photo 6234 printer?
- How do I setup my HP printer?
- How do I connect my HP Envy photo 6234 to my computer?
HP Envy photo 6234 printer software/driver Install for HP Wireless
- To change from wired to wireless; HP Printer software installation is a must.
- Based on the setup and installation, you can choose any method for HP Envy photo 6234 Wireless setup.
- Go to the support.hp.com page Type a printer model number and click search.
- Now, a list of drivers, along with the recommended drivers/software listed for you.
- You can choose any driver download method for Envy photo 6234setup.
- Click the “Install” option to download and install the driver.
- That’s it. Now you’re allowed to enjoy features from HP Printers.
Methods of HP Envy photo 6234 Wireless Setup
- Wireless setup is one of the best features added to the printers.
- In HP Printers, one or more built-in features exist to support the different modes of wireless network connectivity.
- All the connectivity modes are for your reference:
Connect to a wireless HP Envy photo 6234 printer:
- As a first step, connect HP Envy photo 6234 printer to the same local wireless network.
- Make sure PC or smartphones are ON.
- By default, the message “Enter the WPS PIN for your printer” gets displayed.
- If so, cancel it and continue placing the printer near to your router.
- Check the HP Envy photo 6234 printer setup and try to connect the device to a local network.
- Then click the wireless icon to restore the information the settings of the network menu.
- If displayed with a drop-down, choose a wireless setup wizard.
- Now select a network Name and enter the password to configure it.
Note: The same procedure gets applied if you change your ISP or during new router installation. Follow the steps to reconnect your printer.
Change from USB to a wireless Setup:
Follow the steps to convert the settings from a USB setup to a wireless network setup:
- If a USB cable is connected to an HP Envy photo 6234 Printer, leave it as such and no need to disconnect it until prompted.
- HP smart app helps to convert from USB to wireless. HP Printer Setup and software allows you to choose the name of the device.
- Now, click on utilities and tools printer/device setup & software convert a USB Connected printer to a wireless option.
- It will take some seconds to confirm the changes for USB Printer Setup.