HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
The purpose of any printer is to print as per the requirements. Almost every people use a printer in their day to day life. In this century, the release of the new printer is lucrative in its design, compatibility, and more. Amongst many printers, HP Printers assure the standard along with the quality.
To be specific, the HP Envy printers are worth for money. All the functions and the cool features are available in one printer.
- Let’s have a glance over HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer.
- About Envy 5055 series, HP Envy 5055 All-in-one printer is one of the fastest-selling models in the market.
- HP Envy 5055 has got user-friendly features to comfort the user from where they stay.
Just the users are few steps away from HP Envy5055 wireless setup. Here we cleared some of your doubts on,
- How do I connect my HP Envy 5055 to WIFI?
- How do I reset my HP Envy 5055wireless?
- How do I install my HP Envy 5055printer?
- How do I setup my HP printer?
- How do I connect my HP Envy 5055 to my computer?
hP Envy 5055 PrinterSoftware/Driver Install for HP Printer
- To change from wired to wireless; HP Printer software installation is a must.
- Based on the setup and installation, you can choose any method for HP Envy 5055 Wireless setup.
- Go to the support.hp.com page Type a printer model number and click search.
- Now, a list of drivers, along with the recommended drivers/software listed for you.
- You can choose any driver download method for HP Envy 5055 setup.
- Click the “Install” option to download and install the driver.
- That’s it. Now you’re allowed to enjoy features from HP Printers.
Methods of HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
- Wireless setup is one of the best features added to the printers.
- In HP Printers, one or more built-in features exist to support the different modes of wireless network connectivity.
- All the connectivity modes are for your reference:
- As a first step, connect HP Envy 5055 printer to the same local wireless network.
- Make sure PC or smartphones are ON.
- By default, the message “Enter the WPS PIN for your printer” gets displayed.
- If so, cancel it and continue placing the printer near to your router.
- Check the HP Envy 5055 printer setup and try to connect the device to a local network.
- Then click the wireless icon to restore the information the settings of the network menu.
- If displayed with a drop-down, choose a wireless setup wizard.
- Now select a network Name and enter the password to configure it.
- If a USB cable is connected to an HP Envy 5055 Printer, leave it as such and no need to disconnect it until prompted.
- HP smart app helps to convert from USB to wireless. HP Printer Setup and software allows you to choose the name of the device.
- Now, click on utilities and tools printer/device setup & software convert a USB Connected printer to a wireless option.
- It will take some seconds to confirm the changes for USB Printer Setup.